Products and brochures for hospitals
The online platform reimbursement.INFO provides you with free coding aids in the form of brochures as well as on the basis of medical products.
The coding aids can be filtered according to various parameters. Among other things, they contain the digitally linked
- associated DRG, ZE and NUB
- coding frequency and hospitals
- textual and structural transfers.
Correct coding secures revenues and enables valid data collection, which is needed for the further development of the aG-DRG system and enables data analyzes.
In addition to the classic brochure, medical products can also be created free of charge with
- associated ICD-10, OPS (ZE), NUB
- PDF documents of your choice
- further product information.
Coding information for drugs and medical devices
Functions of the coding aids
The “Coding aids” area supports and ensures the valid coding of drugs and medical devices when used in hospitals. The creation of a product in connection with the associated coding is free of charge and thus generates a valid data mass for cost calculation and further development of the aG-DRG system.
- Insight into the interaction of users of the platform with coding aids
- Contact information at organization level
General platform functions
- Historical display of data since 2006 (trend graphs)
- Numerous filter parameters tailored to specific areas
- Display of results in various graphs
- Link to all platform areas
- Export function of result lists
- Analyzes of millions of data records in seconds
- Video tutorials
- Support by experts from the Reimbursement Institute