Provider of these pages
An institution of:
RI Innovation GmbH
CEO: Nicole Eisenmenger
Phone: +49 2233 805 77 97
Fax: +49 2233 805 77 98
Local court Cologne; HRB 97427
VAT ID: DE 815 815 580
Copyright/Performance Protection Law
The content, works and information provided on this website are subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright law. Any kind of reproduction, editing, distribution, storage and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law requires the prior written consent of the respective copyright holder. Unauthorized copying/saving of the information provided on these web pages is not permitted and is punishable by law.
Sources of the DRG Catalogs section
- OPS – Operations and Procedures Code International Classification of Procedures in Medicine – Published by the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM).
- ICD-10 – International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems in Medicine – Published by the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM).
- Compiled using the machine-readable version of the German Institute of Medical Documentation and Information (DIMDI). For 2016 with registration code: 915021015053.
- G-DRG definition manual & fee per case catalog.
- Published by the Institute for the Hospital Fee System GmbH (InEK).
Published by the Institute for the Hospital Remuneration System GmbH (InEK).
Sources of the Outpatient Surgery section
The information presented here is based on information from the official regulations of the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (KBV) and the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Funds (GKV-Spitzenverband) in cooperation with the German Hospital Federation e.V. (DKG).
In detail, these sources were used:
- KBV – EBM catalog
- GKV und DKG – AOP catalog
The services of Reimbursement Info serve exclusively to simplify the procurement of information and to improve the understanding of the German inpatient billing system (G-DRG). It is the user’s responsibility to comply with the legal basis, anchored in § 12 of the German Social Code Book V (SGB V) (economic efficiency requirement), for ensuring the sufficient, appropriate and economic treatment of inpatients.
All information provided on this website has been created with the utmost care. We make every effort to ensure that the information provided is up-to-date, correct and complete. Nevertheless, the occurrence of errors cannot be completely excluded. Therefore, no guarantee can be given for the completeness, correctness and up-to-dateness. The use of the contents of this website is at the user’s own risk. RI Innovation GmbH assumes no liability for damages and is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages alleged to have be caused by or in connection with the content and use of this website.
Liability for links
Our website contains links to external third-party websites over whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages.