Transition from the inpatient to the outpatient sector
Combined presentation of revenues from Hybrid-DRG, Outpatient Surgery and aG-DRG
Functions of the Hybrid-DRG Analysis
The Hybrid-DRG analysis checks all cases for “hybrid” services on the basis of the §21 data records. Within a few milliseconds, the database calculates the information and provides you with the revenue and casemix changes as well as the occupancy days. The cases to be analyzed can also be individually limited in a variety of ways, for example by excluding cases with other OPS or only looking at certain lengths of stay.
Limitation of cases
- Exclude cases with other (surgical) services
- Age groups, length of stay, departments, etc.
Hybrid-DRGs vs. Outpatient Surgery
- Comparison of revenues
- Output of the differences
Double context check
- Hard context factors from ICD-10 and OPS
- Soft context factors from other medical and social reasons
Calculation of costs and revenues
- What is the DRG revenue vs. the Hybrid-DRG revenue?
- How much does an hybrid case cost that is performed in the hospital?
General platform functions
- Historical display of data since 2010 (trend graphs)
- Numerous filter parameters tailored to specific areas
- Display of results in various graphs
- Link to all platform areas
- Export function of result lists
- Analyzes of millions of data records in seconds
- Video tutorials
- Support by experts from the Reimbursement Institute