Service group analysis
Preparation for the changeover of your supply contract
Check for NRW quality criteria and classification of your case data in the service groups
Functions of the Service Group Analysis
In preparation for the restructuring of care contracts for German hospitals, service groups will be allocated from 2024. For this purpose, the quality criteria developed according to the NRW model will initially be used to check the hospital-specific provisions.
These criteria can be checked and displayed almost completely automatically from the quality reports of all German hospitals. This output is available to all premium users, so that you can view not only the fulfillment of the criteria of your own hospital.
The output is issued with the status
- condition fulfilled,
- condition not fulfilled or
- condition not verifiable.
After uploading your §21 data, the reimbursement.INFO database sorts your case data into the corresponding service groups within a few seconds (case data analysis).
Use the service group editor to adjust the status of the conditions (NRW quality criteria) individually for each hospital. This is basically possible for all hospitals in Germany.
View the service groups with the respective fulfillment status of the NRW quality criteria per hospital on an intuitive map of Germany (service group geo analysis).
TIP: Previously performed and saved adjustments can optionally be transferred to the geoanalysis performance groups in order to visualize the results based on your individual entries! You can use this tool for a single building, an environmental analysis or even for hospital planning in your federal state!
Review of the NRW criteria
- Related service groups
- Material and personnel resources
- Other structural and process criteria
Service group geo analysis
- Filtering by group and status
- Can be simulated individually (coming soon)
- Free area selection and radius search
Case data analysis with § 21 data
- Number of cases and occupancy days
- Revenue and casemix volume
- Link with service group simulation (coming soon)
Service group editor (coming soon)
- Individual adjustment of the status
- Edit ⇒ impact analysis
- Linked in case data and geo analysis
General platform functions
- Historical display of data since 2010 (trend graphs)
- Numerous filter parameters tailored to specific areas
- Display of results in various graphs
- Link to all platform areas
- Export function of result lists
- Analyzes of millions of data records in seconds
- Video tutorials
- Support by experts from the Reimbursement Institute